AVIT Follows the following Strategic Planning Techniques:
Intensive Growth Strategy (Grow within same Business)
Market - Penetration Strategy
- AVIT acts to gain more market share with the current services in the existing market. This is by the provision of the current services to all Aviation companies.
Market – Development Strategy
- This is achieved by penetrating new markets for the current services. AVIT serves public as well as private sectors by its broad services’ portfolio
Service – Development Strategy
- AVIT expands its current portfolio to add new services that are of potential interest to its customers. We always seek to broaden our services portfolio to fully cover our clients’ requirements.
Integrative Growth Strategy
To identify opportunities to build or acquire businesses those are related to the services that we currently offer.
Backward - Integration Strategy
- AVIT aims to acquire or have partnerships with trustable & reputable suppliers to gain more control on the quality and efficiency of its solutions.
- AVIT have partnerships & joint ventures with a large number of Multinational Technology providers.
(for references, kindly review Partners Page)
- AVIT searches for new services that have technological or marketing synergies with our existing lines of business.